What is Knowlege Management?
It is the collection of methods relating to creating, sharing, using & managing the information & knowledge within an organization.
It refers to a multidisciplinary approach to achieving organisational objectives by making the best of knowledge.Tweet
Types of Knowlege Management
- Explicit Knowlege : Knowledge i.e eazy to write down & share
- Implicit Knowledge: Applied Knowledge
- Tacit Knowledge: Knowledge i.e. gained through personnal experience
Knowledge Management Process
- Knowledge Creation: It starts with knowledge that may come from many sources, including employees within an organization or outside individuals.
- Knowledge Storage: The knowledge must then be structured in a knowledge management system for future use. This knowledge must not only be organized, but it also needs to include security features so that knowledge can be accessed by authorized personnel when needed.
- Knowledge Sharing: The knowledge organization process is completed by knowledge sharing. This knowledge sharing includes everything from knowledge training to knowledge exchange, where knowledge can be acquired or enhanced through knowledge discussions.
Examples of KM: CMS, Wiki, Data Warehouse, DMS etc.
If you want to more about it, then just drop an email to email@example.com or contact the undersigned.
About DocTooLss :
“We make Technology EaZy via Docs”
Follow us @doctools8 | Website: www.doctoolss.com| Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doctoolss | Medium: https://medium.com/@doctoolss| Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DTdoctoolss/| Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/doc-tools-a302311a9/ | WordPress: https://doctoolss.wordpress.com/